The Australian Director’s Guild and Screenwriter’s WA are joining forces to form the Pinnacles Screen Collective: a group of active, local film practitioners committed to advancing their careers and increasing opportunities and outcomes in the screen sector of WA.
We acknowledge the support of Screenwest and Lotterywest in launching this initiative and our first series of events.
– To initiate and manage events designed to add value to the industry. Each event is crafted to upskill, strengthen, inform and connect practitioners within the WA Screen Industry. Our motto is Opportunities and Outcomes in WA!
– To manage a website and Facebook page – and promote local events and initiatives that are of benefit to WA practitioners.
We are excited to be working together and believe that there has never been a better time for cross-collaboration in our industry.
Pinnacles Events 2018/2019
– PINNACLES LAUNCH PARTY/NETWORKING – JUNE 2018
– FEATURE FILM BOOTCAMP – AUGUST – SEPTEMBER 2018
– DIRECTORS’ INTENSIVE – IN COLLABORATION WITH CINEFESTOZ – AUGUST 2018
– THE DIRECTOR’S CHAIR – IN COLLABORATION WITH CINEFESTOZ – AUGUST 2018
– ADAPTATION – WITH RON ELLIOT & ROSS GRAYSON BELL – SEPTEMBER 2018
– MIX & MATCH/PINNACLES CHRISTMAS NETWORKING – DEC 2018
– FEATURE FILM BOOTCAMP 2.0 – MARCH – MAY 2019
– HYBRID DOCUMENTARY WORKSHOP WITH GABRIELLE BRADY – MARCH 2019
– WRITING AND DIRECTING VR CONTENT – MAY 2019
– THE BUSINESS OF DIRECTING – JUNE 2019
– WEST AUSTRALIAN STORIES – JUNE 2019
– WRITERS’ TOOL KIT – JULY 2019