The Australian Director’s Guild, Gamechangers Collective, and Screenwriter’s WA are joining forces to form the Pinnacles Screen Collective: a group of directors, gamechangers and screenwriters committed to advancing their careers and increasing opportunities and outcomes in the screen sector of WA.
We acknowledge the support of Screenwest and Lotterywest in launching this initiative and our first series of events.
– To create and manage a 12 month calendar of events designed to add value to the industry. Each event has been crafted to upskill, strengthen, inform and connect practitioners within the WA Screen Industry. Our motto is Opportunities and Outcomes in WA!
– To manage two spaces at Fielder St Creative Hub – the existing ADG office and a Gamechangers/Screenwriter’s office.
We are excited to be working together and believe that there has never been a better time for cross-collaboration between these groups.
Proposed Upcoming Events
– MIX & MATCH
– FEATURE FILM BOOTCAMP 2.0
– HYBRID DOCUMENTARY WORKSHOP WITH GABRIELLE BRADY
– WRITERS’ TOOL KIT
– WRITING AND DIRECTING VR CONTENT
– THE BUSINESS OF DIRECTING
– WEST AUSTRALIAN STORIES
– PINNACLES CHRISTMAS NETWORKING
– ADG DIRECTOR’S DINNER
At the end of these first 12 months, a report will be compiled to evaluate the events and activities, and propose a considered series of follow-on events to further advance outcomes and opportunities in the screen sector of WA.